My life has been taken over by sports anime ; A; Here’s a giveaway of leftover con stuff!
Winner will receive:
- Seirin Team, Teiko Miracles, Kagami & MuraHimu A3 prints
- Kise Ryouta A4 print
- KageHina A3 print
- KuroKen, Hinata, Kageyama & Nishinoya A4 prints
- Free! Style Five A4 print
- Kise and Kagami postcards
- Free! Style Five, Half-naked Free! & Haikyuu!! bookmark sets
- Kuroko no Basuke, Splash Free! & Haikyuu!! badge sets
- x1 Bookmark set of your choice
- x1 Badge set of your choice
- No need to follow me
- No reblog limit but be mindful of your followers!
- Likes don’t count as an entry but you can use it as a bookmark.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS
- International shipping is fine!
- Please have your ask open and you’re comfortable with giving me your email and address
- Winners will be picked by a random generator
- You have 24hrs to get back to me before I select another winner
- Giveaway ends 14th September (my birthday~) at 11:59PM GMT +10
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck~
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
Transparent Yato promoting his blog on your blog
ja’far looks so annoyed like “the fuck u mean ‘looks like this’ i’ll punch u in the throat”
ok but think about oikawa tooru outside of the volleyball court
he’s probably the guy who helps old ladies to reach high shelves at the supermarket, all cheerful, every grandma’s dream grandson, and shoots evil looks at 8 year old kids who won’t shut up and keep bothering their mothers. and i…
Magi episode 9 season 2 | Toto appreciation post
What if we all looked the way we wanted? Our ideal weight became reality, our worries about money washed away. Your love life is exactly the way you pictured it. Do you think we’d all be happier? Or would we just find new things to hate?
this post just fucked me up
a warm up before starting on the REAL drawing. I wanted to draw hands and blood
it’s Izuru with his previous haircut minus the gel, and also some blood
Drawings of Solomon and his crew done over the past few months
this arc made me cry so many times ;~;
I refuse to call kids in sports anime “bad people” ever because teenagers are still growing and learning and everyone makes mistakes and can really fuck up.